Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 4 + 5: The barber experience

I feel like I should probably make an update. I know I didn't get to update last week, but the past two weeks have been somewhat uneventful. I fell sick again after the trip to St. Andrews and Dundee and had to spend some days recovering from that.
Also, I did my first presentation for a class. I was rather nervous about that, but we did well regardless of nervousness.



This week I went to visit the GP's office (doctor) with Seher as she had fallen sick, and I also went to experience the real barber's experience. I went to Rebel Rebel near Central Station, and let me tell you, it is quite different from Denmark. In Denmark I would usually find 3 chairs in a hairdresser (called barber over here), but at Rebel Rebel there were many, many more. The lady cutting my hair told me they had had a DJ in the night before, and I almost fell out of my very comfortable chair. The music was already louder than I would ever expect it to be in a Danish barber shop, and the fact that they had DJ's coming in here was amazing.
The atmosphere was completely amazing as well, and I would definitely come back there another time if I need my hair cut another time while in Glasgow.

Today I have been working on an essay I need to hand in a week and half, and I have been working out. I'll try to explore a bit in the coming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice... :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS