Saturday, January 24, 2015

Arriving in Glasgow

As the title suggests I have now arrived in Glasgow. I arrived 21:55 local time, and not even an hour after I was in my own room at Caledonian Court. At this moment there are some people just outside my door having a lot of fun.
I won't share any pictures of my room with you just yet, because it is absolutely and completely devoid of any personality, and also my suitcases and unpacking messes are not that flattering.
Sadly, I haven't been able to see much of Glasgow just yet because it's dark, and I think I'm too tired to actually care about the fact that they drive in the wrong side of the road.
I was dropped off at the main entrance of Glasgow Caledonian University, and this is the sight that met me. I swear, I almost dropped dead right then and there.
Surprisingly I got the damn suitcases up the even more damned stairs.


Up the stairs I went, and the nicest security man asked me if I was lost. Was I lost? Yes, so very lost, but did I want to admit it? No way. Must have been that Scottish accent that made me admit it, and he took my 23.4 kg heavy suitcase and carried it for me to the Caledonian Court security office. There I got my key, and another super nice man took the annoyingly heavy suitcase and carried it into my room.
Gosh, they are so hard to understand, but I already like them because of their friendliness. Now I'll try to unpack the heavy suitcase, and then I will definitely hit the sheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice... :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS