Friday, January 23, 2015

Destination no longer unknown

This is the headline of a mail that popped into my mailbox this morning. And was I happy? YES! This was probably the most fantastic mail I have received in quite a while. The past week has been so stressful not knowing if I was going or when I was going. Receiving the mail was a relief and a solution to many problems that would arise in the wake of me not going abroad at all. 
So finally, it seems that I am going to Glasgow, tomorrow already. We're right now in the middle of booking plane tickets, but it seems that I will fly out tomorrow afternoon and land in Glasgow around 9 PM.
I can finish repacking my suitcase, a project that has been going on for quite a while by now, so I am definitely looking forward to that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice... :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS