Sunday, January 4, 2015

Packing

I feel like time is sand between my fingers, and no matter what I do it just keeps slipping. This is how fast time moves right now, and I desperately try to salvage every moment and enjoy.
I have started packing down my apartment, which is a very emotional journey for me. I have never been good at throwing things out, but this time I have decided to be critical.
Yesterday I packed down most of my bedroom, astounded to see that everything fit in almost 5 boxes, 3 of them being books.
I decided to help the packing along with a little wine, which I believe made it a tad more fun than it would have been otherwise.


This week I need to find storage room for my bed, I need to get an international driver's license and I need to finish packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice... :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS