Monday, January 26, 2015

Running errands

My room is nice, and then again it's not so nice. It's nice during the daytime, but at nighttime. Ugh. The curtains are too short to properly close off the light from the street, and the street is too big to be quiet, so I didn't sleep much last night.
Just woke up from my nap, not feeling entirely well rested at all.



I have not started classes today, sadly. I spent the morning going from the accommodation office to the registry to the accommodation office again. Inquiring first about the possibility of an en suite bedroom, then getting registered, only to find out that it will take up to 24 hours for my registration to go through completely, and then going back to the accommodation office to  ask if I could please get my kitchen pack.
They haven't got any at the moment, so I went back to my dorm to steal a pot and make myself some lunch. I got tired of instant noodles after the first box, and I still have three left...

Tonight there an Erasmus welcome party at a bar called Walkabout, so I'll go there to meet some new people. There's also free food, which, obviously, is a ginormous plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice... :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS