Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The cinema experience



Today has been slow. Woke up around 9 AM after a horrid night where I hadn't really slept at all.
Not long after one of my friends wrote me, because we had agreed last night that we would eat breakfast together.
She came over around 10:30 AM and we had a late breakfast. After that I went shopping, again. My main goal this time was Forever21, and I found it.


Three stories, yes, three stories full of everything your heart and credit card would ever desire. Three stories so stuffed I actually lost sight of what I came for more than just once. I think I spent only an hour in there before I decided I had to head home.
During the afternoon I spoke to people back in Denmark, completely confusing my dad's dog who thought I was in the computer, poor thing.
After that I decided to put my newly bought workout clothes to good use, and I spent an hour or so in the Arc trying to make myself as tired as possible for tonight.
Now I'm just tired and hungry.



Wild the movie was surprisingly good, and the cinema experience over here interesting as well. The tickets on Tuesdays are only £5.90 which is very cheap compared to Denmark. There are all these interesting kinds of candy. Different kinds of popcorn, nachos, yes, nachos, and of course chips and chocolate. The cinema was extremely big, and Wild was running on screen 10, so we had to go up five or six stories. What surprised me the most, though, was no subtitles. They have become such an ingrained part of my cinema experiences in Denmark is was almost frustrating to watch a movie without, even though I never refer to them anymore.
Tomorrow me and some other exchange students are going to watch the Theory of Everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice... :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS